29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
25. Products – You can create your own product, such as an ebook or computer software. You would then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product. As long as you create a legitimate product with a whole lot of value, you should be able to get some buyers, but like everything else with a blog, you’ll need the traffic to get the sells.
Ebay is a bellwether. It's been around since nearly the start of the online boom. But, like any other platform, success can seem fleeting if you don't know what you're doing. Selling items on eBay, professionally that is, can be an art form. Getting people interested in your auctions isn't always easy, especially when there's hefty competition and low demand for what you're selling.
17. Amazon – Have you heard of FBA? It stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon” and it’s getting pretty popular. Basically, you buy products (in bulk is best) and ship them to Amazon for them to store. When your products sell, Amazon packs them up, ships them out and sends you the money (after taking their cut). There are people making a full-time living from FBA, while others just do it for some extra money.
Critics of first dollar coverage argue that it places unnecessary strains on the health system and drives up prices because those with this type of coverage tend to overuse or misuse health services. On the other hand, there are those that contend that patients without first dollar coverage often put off visits because they have to pay out of pocket costs. This can have the unintended effect of exacerbating their issues, leading to longer, and more expensive, procedures.
Upwork: This website offers a great marketplace for selling just about any professional service. You don't need a merchant account, website of your own or anything else for that matter. All you need to do is be able to provide a high-quality service at a reasonable price. But be informed, you will have to compete with many others that are constantly bidding on open jobs.
Great stuff Sean – as always, packed with tons of valuable information, resources, and proposed next steps. Takes the stress out of where to start and what to do. Also the love wide variety of ways you mention to make some extra coin – everything from SEO work, freelance writing, consulting, and even selling stuff you don’t need/want around the house on CL… awesome! Big-fan of #4 (pre-sell a product). Definitely something I haven’t done yet but will be experimenting with in the next few months. Thanks again man – cheers!
So, where are we supposed to turn to make money the legitimate way online? This isn't just about generating passive income; this is also about finding ways and means to create an active income through the conveniences afforded to us by the internet that will not only help us with our debt obligations, but also empower us to save, invest and get really rich in the future.
Okay. So visual artistry isn’t your thing. You can always try web development instead. If design is the facade of a website, development is the structure. The web developer is the guy who engineers the code that makes websites work. Codecademy (19) offers inexpensive online courses that will give you a solid foundation in web development in as little as a few weeks.
26. Services – You can offer a paid service, such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. Just be sure to investigate all the legal implications and make sure you’re not claiming to be a professional if you’re not one. With a service like this, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth buying and then be able to back up your claims once they purchase your service.
Since 2000, InboxDollars has paid over $56 Million in cash rewards to its’ members for doing everyday online activities like reading emails, taking online surveys, playing games, and watching videos and watching TV. Our community allows members to influence future products and services by completing these everyday tasks from our market research partners. We also have ongoing promos and contests for our members to win money online, and we share top ways for our members to get beauty samples, free printable coupons, and free stuff online. With so many easy ways to earn extra cash fast and have fun while doing it, it’s no wonder our members love our platform!
If you are great at typing fast and transcribing, this is for you! By signing up at Transcribe Me, you get to work on tasks where you are expected to turn audios and videos into text form. All that you need is a computer connected to the internet and your transcription skills. Tracking of your weekly work is easy and in real-time. You can request payment at anytime as long as you have a minimum balance of $20. Payments are fast and secure way through PayPal every Thursday before 9 a.m. EST.