Ebay is a bellwether. It's been around since nearly the start of the online boom. But, like any other platform, success can seem fleeting if you don't know what you're doing. Selling items on eBay, professionally that is, can be an art form. Getting people interested in your auctions isn't always easy, especially when there's hefty competition and low demand for what you're selling.
Since 2000, InboxDollars has paid over $56 Million in cash rewards to its’ members for doing everyday online activities like reading emails, taking online surveys, playing games, and watching videos and watching TV. Our community allows members to influence future products and services by completing these everyday tasks from our market research partners. We also have ongoing promos and contests for our members to win money online, and we share top ways for our members to get beauty samples, free printable coupons, and free stuff online. With so many easy ways to earn extra cash fast and have fun while doing it, it’s no wonder our members love our platform!
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
18. CraigsList – Some things don’t ship very well. Other things may make you feel uncomfortable to sell to someone across the country. Anytime you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great place to go. It’s simple to list your item (again, take good pictures!). If you don’t like the idea of putting your phone number out there, the interested individual can send you a message to your inbox without even getting your email address.
2. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, sign up with both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $5 just for signing up. I won’t continue to list survey sites one after another down the list, but if you want to get paid to take surveys, also check out GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys and Survey Club.
First dollar coverage usually exists all the way up to the full amount of the policy, though the full amount here is considerably lower than the full amount in the more common deductible-based plans. Due to this, first dollar policies are not as popular as deductible plans. For example, many first dollar health insurance plans will have low limits meaning that there is a cap on the maximum amount the insurance company will cover.
I should warn everybody about SlicethePie. I have been a member of slicethepie for about three or four months, and while everything was going great, they are quick to lock your account for any type of reason, even when you are not breaking the terms and conditions. I made sure each and every time I used that website that I was not breaking their terms and conditions, and my account still got locked. So I would just watch out for that. That is just my personal experience with the website though. It may be different for other people.
I do a LOT of online surveys and I found a few sites that will pay instantly with anywhere from $.01 to $2 in your account. Rewarding Ways, Offer Nation, Dollar Clix My favorite one is Survey Savvy, although, at this time, they only pay by check. Another way to earn some quick cash is by writing articles for Hire Writers. You only need $10 in your account and you can get that by writing a few short articles. They pay automatically every Friday by paypal.
Being a blogger is one of the best ways to earn money online. Apart from this one can also make money by playing online real money games. Recently I have found a browser game – Wealth Words. It’s an online crossword gaming website where a user gets real cash money for solving the crossword puzzles right. You can add this to the list as well! It’s really entertaining to play and win.
– Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers. I’m not saying you’ll earn thousands, but it is legit and you can earn some extra cash. They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it, or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can keep track and cancel before you get charged (if you don’t want the product), then this is a great site for making some money.