5. Fiverr – Fiverr is a great place to make a few bucks or spend a few bucks if you need some of the services people offer. Basically, everything is $5. You either pay $5 or charge $5. They call them “gigs.” You can offer your services however you choose. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each, that’s a gig. If you’re a graphic designer and you want to offer your services for $10/hour, simply offer a 30 minute gig. If they need two hours of graphic design, they pay you $20, or $10/hour by buying four gigs.
Assume that a driver damages their car when driving into the garage. They take the car to a body shop and the damage is estimated at $3,000. Typically, in this situation, the person may opt to pay to fix the damage themselves, or if they can't afford the upfront cost they may file an auto insurance claim. Filing a claim usually involves paying a deductible, such as $250, $500, or $1,000 depending on the insurance policy. Lower deductibles typically have higher insurance premiums.
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
18. CraigsList – Some things don’t ship very well. Other things may make you feel uncomfortable to sell to someone across the country. Anytime you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great place to go. It’s simple to list your item (again, take good pictures!). If you don’t like the idea of putting your phone number out there, the interested individual can send you a message to your inbox without even getting your email address.
Nice list. The hardest part about most of these is just deciding to do something small to get started. After that stuff starts happening. I really like the affiliate method and I currently make some bucks with a niche affiliate product. It does require being able to analyze competition and do some SEO though but it’s a great “set and forget” way to make money. The other way I currently make an income online isn’t on your list, although point #3 touches on it. Drop shipping is a brilliant way to make some money online without cash flow and fulfillment issues. Go onto a website like Alibaba or eBay, choose a niche product, build a website using something like WordPress and Woocommerce or Shopify and run some Google or FB ads. Heck, Google will even give you free credit for ads on new accounts. Focus is key though. I found that when I tried too many things at once I didn’t see results.
Don't sacrifice morals for a quick buck — At the outset, you'll want to do all sorts of things to make money online, but don't sacrifice your morals for a quick buck. Not only will you put people off, but you'll lose Google's trust. You also shouldn't concern yourself with things like Adsense or other ads on a blog before you have around 100,000 visitors per day. Yes, per day.
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
Great ideas Sean! Right now I’m thinking on making e-commerce websites for small businesses. As good as it sounds, i however do not want to rush in getting clients. I thought it would be better to make an e-commerce website for my mum who makes tasty Indonesian snacks to start out with. The keyword has average 4,000 monthly searches, low competition and high demand. I will take things from there only after my mum’s e-commerce business picks up.
People are turning to audio and visuals when it comes to technical subjects. However, you should consider doing an ebook first and turning it into an audiobook through a resource like Audible's ACX platform. You can hire a producer either through a royalty share program, so you don't have to shell out upfront cash, or you can do a pay-per-hour hire as well.
If you have a propensity for writing and you can slay with your prose, consider writing an ebook. While the market has certainly become saturated as of late, books that help teach people about a technical topic still sell extremely well. This is a great source of passive income but does require a large amount of effort at the outset before any money is generated.
19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
The best part about being a YouTube Partner is that it’s free to join (although there are a few requirements but more on that later) and once you become a Partner and enable ads, you don’t have to do a single thing. Google Adsense will take care of everything for you. All you need to do is create quality videos and promote them so you can get more views.
Since 2000, InboxDollars has paid over $56 Million in cash rewards to its’ members for doing everyday online activities like reading emails, taking online surveys, playing games, and watching videos and watching TV. Our community allows members to influence future products and services by completing these everyday tasks from our market research partners. We also have ongoing promos and contests for our members to win money online, and we share top ways for our members to get beauty samples, free printable coupons, and free stuff online. With so many easy ways to earn extra cash fast and have fun while doing it, it’s no wonder our members love our platform!