Job well done, Satrap. The first thing I look for in a site like this are signs that the author is being paid to hype the companies. It’s very tough to find good information that isn’t stricken with bias. There were a couple of times during the article where I actually got excited thinking, ‘Hey, I could do that. I’d actually LOVE to do that.” That being said, I can’t help noticing that you refer to all of it as “extra” or “supplemental”income. Are you saying that with all of these options, sticking to one’s regular “day job” is required? In your experience, if someone really commits to doing this, is it possible to earn a decent living? Cubicles suck.
Yes, unfortunately, most of these sites (like survey sites) don’t accept members from Egypt. They usually only cater to a few western countries mainly because the companies they conduct market research studies on their behalf, operate in a few western countries and so naturally they want feedback from their customers and not people living in other countries where they don’t even operate.
However, if you're looking for realistic ways you can start earning money online now, then it really truly does boil down to seven paths you can take towards profit. Some will provide you with immediate results, helping you to address your basic monthly necessities such as rent, utilities and groceries, while others have the potential to transform your life by revolutionizing your finances in the long term.
I loved reading your input on this topic. I have only been blogging for a short while now, less than a month, and haven’t actually launched my blog yet because I’m scared what I write about is just going to be stupid and unhelpful to the readers. I’m hoping to gain more confidence and knowledge through reading other blogs and continued work on mine! Thanks for this post/series of posts!
High-ticket consulting or coaching: You could sell your own high-ticket consulting or coaching products from your website. You'll still need a website, merchant account, sales funnel, lead magnet and many other items. But you can easily earn a substantial amount of money from each individual customer, making it well worth the arduous setup required.
There are loads of resources for making money online as an affiliate. You could source products from ClickBank, Commission Junction, Rakuten Marketing, Share-a-Sale, Impact Radius and many others. Plus, many of the larger companies have their own affiliate programs as well. Do your due diligence and find the right company with a relevant product or service to your audience that you can sell as an affiliate.
29. Videos – This could be an entire section on it’s own. Many people have made money by creating YouTube videos. Evan of EvanTube is a kid and he has made millions by creating reviews of products that other kids his age would use. It’s not easy to get views into the millions, but once you do, you’ll start seeing some cash come in. Many bloggers have completely turned to videos to get their point across by starting a video blog.
Ever since the idea of online auctions came into existence, the online selling market has been on the rise. Many are interested, but don’t know how to get started. There are still all kinds of ways to make money by selling online, whether you’re selling what you already have or buying and selling like a store. Before we get started, here are a few general tips when selling anything online:
Take good pictures. Some of the options below don’t require you to actually take the picture and sell the product, but for the ones that do, make sure you take a clear picture that makes your product stand out from the others. If you’re going to be taking a lot of pictures, set up a small “studio-like” area in your home with a backdrop and proper lighting to really make your pictures come across as professional. And of course, you’ll want a good camera too.
22. Advertising – This is definitely the most old-school way of earning money with a blog. It’s also starting to become the least common way. You can sell advertising spots directly on your site or you can sign up with a company like Google AdSense or Media.net. Either way, you won’t see a whole lot of money from ads until your views are well into the thousands each day.
People are turning to audio and visuals when it comes to technical subjects. However, you should consider doing an ebook first and turning it into an audiobook through a resource like Audible's ACX platform. You can hire a producer either through a royalty share program, so you don't have to shell out upfront cash, or you can do a pay-per-hour hire as well.
27. Sponsored/paid posts – Many blogs publish sponsored and paid posts. Sponsored posts are basically just posts about a specific brand, product or service. A company will pay you to publish an article about it. It’s similar with other paid posts as well. Your basically selling the spot for the article on your site. If you decide to take this route, you’ll want to build your traffic before you will get many offers.
28. Subscription – If you think of something valuable (newsletter, online magazine, etc.) that you can consistently offer on a certain basis (weekly, monthly, etc.), you may want to offer a subscription service. This could be a fee charged each time your product is sent out or on a monthly basis. Either way, this has to be something that your customers can only get by subscribing to your website.
Assume that a driver damages their car when driving into the garage. They take the car to a body shop and the damage is estimated at $3,000. Typically, in this situation, the person may opt to pay to fix the damage themselves, or if they can't afford the upfront cost they may file an auto insurance claim. Filing a claim usually involves paying a deductible, such as $250, $500, or $1,000 depending on the insurance policy. Lower deductibles typically have higher insurance premiums.
Hi satrap, I’m from Sri Lanka. I like to do a Online job for earning a extra cash so i joined so much Legitimate sites. but they don’t support because my country is Sri Lanka. so i have to chose what supporting and drop the not supporting sites. but some sites( It’s a few) half supporting, I don’t say it a full support, because that sites maybe don’t send surveys, they send offers only, Sweepstakes, some are only send signing up’s only. but i’m registered these sites now been only a two weeks. so i’m going to keep it up to see what’s going on Online making Money. Because i think it’s gave me a Knowledge somehow. I think my Future It’s give me a way. but next month i will joined for Freelancing, Fiverr and Upwork. Satrap your Blog is so Awesome. It’s easy to read and Understand. satrap can you explain me what is the Different in Blog and Forums?
– Project Payday is one of those sites that has testimonials of people who have earned thousands of dollars by getting paid to get trial offers. I’m not saying you’ll earn thousands, but it is legit and you can earn some extra cash. They assume that by paying you to do a free trial, you’ll either like the product and purchase it, or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can keep track and cancel before you get charged (if you don’t want the product), then this is a great site for making some money.