6. IZEA – IZEA works in addition to a blog or on its own. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and take videos. The pay is mostly based on your following, so if you want to make money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow you Twitter following. Likewise, if you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic (more on blogging below).
I’m using a free method as a result of my own researched to discover high value sites online for basically anything. The important thing is to tell Google what you’re looking for. Something like “Free Online Survey Sites That Pay”, then check page rank, and then both quality and quantity of visitors. You will find the article on how to apply this method on my Blog Titled – 2 Simple Research Tactics For Exponential Visitor Conversion At No Cost
Nice list. The hardest part about most of these is just deciding to do something small to get started. After that stuff starts happening. I really like the affiliate method and I currently make some bucks with a niche affiliate product. It does require being able to analyze competition and do some SEO though but it’s a great “set and forget” way to make money. The other way I currently make an income online isn’t on your list, although point #3 touches on it. Drop shipping is a brilliant way to make some money online without cash flow and fulfillment issues. Go onto a website like Alibaba or eBay, choose a niche product, build a website using something like WordPress and Woocommerce or Shopify and run some Google or FB ads. Heck, Google will even give you free credit for ads on new accounts. Focus is key though. I found that when I tried too many things at once I didn’t see results.
There are times when many of us find ourselves in a bind and we need money today, even if it's just a couple of bucks. Fortunately, there are some websites you can use to earn fast cash online. I'm not going to lie to you, many of them are just extra cash online and will never replace your income. Regardless, they can save you in a pinch when you need it most if you use them regularly and allow the money to build up.
21. Facebook – Facebook swap shops are great for selling things locally. It’s like CraigsList, but a little easier. You simply search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re in, take a picture of the item, write a quick description with the price and post it. It doesn’t get much easier than that. You can generally expect to get about what you would get at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
A virtual assistant (or “VA”) gives professional administrative, technical, or creative/social support to clients via the Web. VAs work online to handle clients’ emails, make travel arrangements, manage schedules, or anything else a time-strapped client may need. And the VA market is exploding, with growth projected to exceed $5 billion in five years’ time (10).
Before I talk about some of the methods for making money online, I wanted to address the role of pain versus pleasure. Every decision that we make in life is weighed on a pain-versus-pleasure scale. We will always do more to avoid pain than we will to gain pleasure, plain and simple. However, this is also what holds us back from succeeding in any endeavor.
19. eBay – Of course you can’t read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. You can start an eBay store and get serious about it or you can just sell some stuff to declutter your home. Either way, I’ve made my fair share from selling on eBay and it’s still a popular way to earn money. If you decide to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business like Doba that will store and ship items straight to your customers so you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
Are you good with research and data? Are you an expert in any particular facet of business? If so, this could be a windfall for you. Trust me. I do a lot of this myself. I use my experience and expertise as an entrepreneur to offer clients advice on how to launch their own businesses. I do it all virtually, and I usually charge around $200 an hour for the service.
Are you a professional in a field that can help answer questions for people looking for your expertise? Websites like JustAnswer and LivePerson match you up with people looking for answers to technical or professional questions. You can make money online by simply answering these questions and providing the right information to people based on their individualistic circumstances.
I’ve been doing surveys now for about 18 months, but when i first started i, just like yourself, carried out a lot of research about all the different survey sites and slowly but surely i discovered the best ones to join and now i’m receiving quite a good monthly income from them, but after saying that i am a member of a large number of survey companies and some days i receive that many emails that sometimes i find it hard to keep up with them all, but it is worth it as it’s started to pay off. I’ll not mention all the survey companies i’m with because there’s far too many, but some of the better one’s are Global Test Market, I-Say, Toluna, Mintvine, Your Word, My Survey, Swagbucks, etc, etc. What i do is i keep trying new ones all the time and then i keep the good ones and get rid of the not so good.
20. Etsy – If you like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy.It’s completely free to open an Etsy store. You simply sign up, post pictures of your creations and starting selling. You can choose your payment option, but PayPal is generally the easiest. Etsy makes it easy to sell and keep track of your inventory. There is a small listing fee and they take 3.5% of every sale you make.
You'll also need ecommerce software, fulfillment software, worry about warehousing, customer service and refunds. But that's not all. You'll also need traffic. Think search engine optimization, Facebook ads, and other social media campaigns. It is hard work, especially on your own. You could opt for Amazon's platform, which might be the easier route. But, then again, at the end of the day, this is a serious business, which could produce significant profits. So you're either all in or you're not.
Amazon locked me out of my account because of something so dumb. Their reasoning was because I asked for too many refunds, plus I had 258$ on my balance from gift cards that I purchased, and now I can’t even use my balance. I was shocked because I never heard of anything like this. However, it’s true that I had asked for a refund several times but it was only for one purchase because they messed up and only gave me 4 out of the 6 gift cards that I had ordered, but it’s not like I ever got the refund because when they sent me the 2 gift cards that I was owed, their codes were locked by amazon, so of course I am going to Hassel them for my refund and there you have it. Locked out of my account didn’t get my refund and now there’s a balance of $258 and I cannot use.
Concerning the blogs, in particular Google’s Blogspot where you state to get your own domain and hosting so you are in control, are you saying that I can keep my blogspot blog and just redirect it to my domain name or just do away with blogspot completely and just start my own website blog utilizing my hosting package? Thank you for sharing all this information. I am sure you have helped many people just by the comments I see here.
17. Amazon – Have you heard of FBA? It stands for “Fulfilled by Amazon” and it’s getting pretty popular. Basically, you buy products (in bulk is best) and ship them to Amazon for them to store. When your products sell, Amazon packs them up, ships them out and sends you the money (after taking their cut). There are people making a full-time living from FBA, while others just do it for some extra money.